Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Does anyone have some tips how to make it easier to stitch on linen or evenweave? It just seems so small but yet there are so many cute samplers done on linen that I want to try one. -- Joan from New Jersey
- You will love working on linen, and once you have done it, you will never go back to aida. You will cross two threads (or diagonal holes), so if the linen is 28-count, your stitches will be the size if you worked on 14-ct. aida. Just remember to ALWAYS bring your needle up next to a vertical thread. -- Juliana from Guatemala -- Apr 05
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.