Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Are there any cross stitching groups in Northern New Jersey? -- Joan from New Jersey
- Hi Joan! Boy, I wish I knew of a group in NJ. I'm out in Warren County all by my lonesome stitching away! I have a friend in nearby Califon (Hunterdon County) that stitches every day as I do. We generally rely on stitching groups on Facebook to share and admire each other's work. It's almost impossible to even find a good stitching store out here. I have to rely on local craft stores that don't cater to stitchers like us. :o( If you hear of anything, please share. susanne -- susanne from asbury, nj -- Jul 11
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.