Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I want to do the Artecy "Landscape 16" from this site. Very nervous about it as there is no "finished" pictures. Has anyone stitched this one or simular. How dod they look? -- Stormy29 from Semmes, AL
- I've stitched a couple others but not that one. They look good and look like a painting when they're done. -- Laura M from Florida -- Sep 24
- Thanks so much for the reply. I'm still finishing another piece and have been very anxious about starting that one. Lots of work in it. So want it to be good. You've made me feel better about it. Thanks again! -- Stormy29 from Semmes, AL -- Sep 24
- Artecy "Landscape 16" Go into images and it should bring up the picture- it is in Tereena Clarke on line cross stitch patterns. hope this helps Let me know if this doesn't work Happy Stitching -- Dona Jo from Aransas Pass,Tx. -- Oct 03
- Dona Jo, there are a lot of stitched pics but haven't found one of this finished. The pic on the site is only a digital image. I will start the project soon. No idea how long it will take but I will definitely post the finished project pic. -- Stormy29 from Semmes -- Oct 06
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.