Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I'm looking for some one who can do a counted cross stitch for me. I have the pattern and thread -- Dianne from Costa Mesa, CA
- Hi, I'm interested, contact me. -- Maria from UK -- Jan 11
- What is the pattern and when do you need it to be finished. -- Elizabeth from Pawleys Island, SC -- Jan 14
- I am always looking for projects to complete. What is the size of your project? When would you need it completed? -- Margo Hauser from Victoria -- Jan 18
- Good afternoon! I would be interested in finding out more about your project. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone to help you out, along with details about your pattern, size, whether it needs to be framed, etc. Thank you so much! Cara -- Cara Boledovic from Walkersville -- Jan 23
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.