Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I see several posts on the message board where the poster is requesting something. People are answering those requests but the original poster seems to be ignoring them. Please, do give the courtesy of an answer! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ
- I too, have done likewise thinking that they have found what they are looking for but no answer You'd think they would answer back with "THANkS MUCH. -- elaine from utica n,y, -- Nov 10
- I've thought the same thing for ages. IMO it's just rude to ignore the offers when a request is made. -- Joan from MN -- Nov 10
- Maybe they don't check this site daily -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- Nov 13
- I have hundreds of patterns to share. Got them from a woman who had to give up stitching. Even made an Excel spreadsheet with pattern names and designers. Whenever I see a "desperately looking for" I search my list. More times than not I do not get a reply. Not even a "thanks but no thanks." Once I sent a "fixed income" person a bunch. Told her it was a gift. It cost almost $10.00 to ship. NO THANK YOU received -- NANCYE from MO -- Nov 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.