Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for Birds of a Feather discontinued patterns. My mom had started some of them before she passed away and I cannot find the patterms. Smart as a fox, Gentle as a lamb. -- Pamela from Milford, Ohio
- These are very hard to find and can be pricey. I have a friend who has the whole collection but won't part with them at any price. I wish you well. Check Ebay or Etsy, you may find something there. -- Pam from -- Mar 11
- Please contact me I can help you. leap in linda 29 er at yahoo dot com remove spaces and us symbols -- Linda from Tucson -- Mar 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.