Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Has anyone had problems with paying for patterns using an American Express credit card. The card screen show the AMEX logo as a card they accept, but when entering the data to make a purchase it rejects the card type. -- Donna from Torrance, CA, USA
- It is actually possible to use Amex but you'll need to choose PayPal as the payment method and click on the credit card icon (you don't need to sign up or have a PayPal account). I'll see if we can make that more clear in the checkout. Sorry for the confusion. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Jun 09
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.