Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Does anyone know where I might find coat of arms counted cross-stitch designs from Hillcroft House that was in business in Newtown, Pennsylvania in the late 1990's? I had purchased a couple of them in the late 1990's (Roberts and Cox), and I am now looking for a Rose Coat of Arms? Thanks so much in advance for any help!!! -- Bonnie from Iowa
- Unfortunately, the lady passed away a year and a half ago and nobody took over... I loved her work and was able to get special orders from her. RIP. -- Arke Lopez from Etobicoke, ON Canada -- Feb 15
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.