Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Still looking for the 1996 Aug or Sept issue of Just Cross Stitch Magazine. It has the first in a series of Topiaries for all seasons the Summer one. I have the other three and need this one to complete the set. Don't know what is on the cover or whether it is Aug or Sept. Please help me find this Magazine. 1996 Just Cross Stitch either Aug or Sept? -- Bev from Yorktown, Va
- Old Stitch says that they have the magazine that you are looking for: http://www.theoldstitch.com/mgjustcrst896.htm -- Jan in AZ from Sun City -- Apr 11
- Thank you so much Jan. I will check it out. :-) -- Bev from Yorktown, Va -- Apr 11
- Glad to hear you found it Bye for now and happy stitching Happy Easter and hope the E.Bunny is good to you -- bea from Canada -- Apr 11
- I would like to thank everyone for all your help in locating the magazine I have been looking for, especially Jan in AZ. -- Bev from Yorktown, Va -- Apr 12
- Glad I could help. I know how frustrating it can be to not find the one thing you want. -- Jan in AZ from Sun City -- Apr 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.