Create your own patterns of words, sayings, poems, alphabets, etc. Choose from several different fonts and
borders from those shown on the left, and subscribers can create patterns up to 440 stitches wide by 420 stitches high!
(110x100 for our free trial)
NEW fonts added!
Enter your settings and text:
- The Font '-pt' indicates how many stitches high the letters
are for comparison. Use the smaller 'pt' letters if
you need to fit a lot of words into a small space. The largest fonts are not going to fit many letters on a page.
- Leave the Height blank to let the program determine height or:
- Enter your desired height in the same units as your
Choose a smaller font or enter a larger height if your
lines of text do not all fit (or just leave height blank).
For our free trial the height is limited to 100 stitches
(420 stitches is the maximum possible height).
- The fabric count (how many stitches per inch)
is only required for the calculation of your stitched
size. If you're stitching 'over 2' on linen enter only
1/2 the count (i.e. 28ct linen 'over 2' = 14ct)
- Only un-check 'word wrap' if you want to enter your own
carriage returns (or if pasting text that is already formatted
with newlines) otherwise don't press enter at the end of lines
(except to explicitly start a new paragraph) and your text will
automatically wrap at your selected page width.
- The Font Color is only for the chart and can be changed for
readability. (of course you can stitch with any thread color of your choice).
- Subscribers can save their project text and settings and then recall it for later use - enter a name for your project and click 'Save'.
- Existing filenames will be over-written.
- Maximum 20 files.